> Android-apps > Color & Draw for kids phone ed v3.0
Color & Draw for kids phone ed v3.0
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Simply the best coloring and drawing app for kids (and adults too!)
Color & Draw is a complete artistic solution for PHONES.
It invites kids to draw and color.
Coloring pages have voice over invitations to get kids' creative juices flowing.
**** Now with undos, multitouch and in app purchases****
*** NOTE: You can lockout in-app from the settings menu. There is a child lock to prevent children from buying in app inadvertently***
*** It's now optimized for the Galaxy Note and Nexus 7***
It is really 2 apps in 1:
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds.
2. A coloring book app with 50 exquisite drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes. It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color & Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke sizes and erasers, and stickers. Kids or their parents can share their creations via email or save them to the device's gallery.
* 50 cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
* Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions and natural settings
* Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email
* 50 custom voice over invitations
* multitouch support
* Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
* Support for multitouch
* Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
* Multiple eraser options
Real finger painting!
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and fill coloring or a paint engine that keeps your strokes within the lines take all the fun and effort and can scarcely be called coloring. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
Learning fun. Fun learning.
What's in this version:
You asked for it :
Full Screen drawing (hide the drawing tools)
New Art Store with more coloring books (you can lock it to keep children away).
Title:Color & Draw for kids phone ed v3.0
This site all the games, themes, software and other resources are reproduced from the forum or blog. If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours. Contact Us:firstname.lastname@example.org